gravity theory cream cream reveiws
Gravity theory cream like
a thick like almost honey type of film that goes over your lips and I get very
chapped lips so I just like like to marinate in that stuff so I feel like the
lush lip balm that I've been using the rose lollipop one just isn't rich enough
I feel like it's like I think almost like an oil on my list which is nice if
you like a lighter lip balm but I think for what I need right now honey needs
like a thick slather of moisturization and protection and my lips just aren't
that right now they look like very crusty can you oh my god yeah they look very
crusty that is not great I can't let I'm very tempted to go pound my bite agave
lip mask but I'm not gonna break the Spree I'm gonna go grab I'm gonna grab the
honey trap lip balm that one's a bit thick and I'll see if that what does the
trick I love the smell of this one it smells so good to me this lip balm
definitely feels more moisturizing but it still doesn't feel like the level
that I'm used to compared to the bite Okabe lit mask but we'll see if this
helps it out actually does already feel a bit better it is week four I'm gonna
sit down into my makeup and talk to you guys about my skin is feeling of how my
skin is doing so I feel like my skin has definitely kind of you know adjusted
to the routine but better I don't have as many
Gravity theory cream Reviews little
like breakouts I'm still gonna dealing with the aftermath of that chimpón bowl
but for the rest of the face it's not looking too bad so this morning I was
just out running some errands and I thought this would be the perfect
opportunity to kind of show you how I like to use a toner so this toner here
this is the aroma water one and this has a ton of rosewater inside lavender
very calming and soothing ingredients which is great because I'm very sensitive
and my skin gets very red and flushed very easily I mean obviously if I
aggressively jab myself in the face like that it will get red but this is
really nice because I feel like it does kind of help like soothe and just bring
down at the redness of my skin so I like to use this it's kind of in two
different ways one I want to put this in the fridge and say for example I just
came back from like a hot and sweaty workout and I'm feeling like a little
gross or if it's like a hot day and I just kind of want to refresh my face I'll
kind of take this out of the fridge and just get myself a little mist I feel
like it just kind of refreshes my face and it honestly just feels really good
to do but then another way that I like to use this is to actually take it with
a little cotton pad and then I just kind of spray the product directly
Comments
Post a Comment